- UCS GSA Brochure333K
- Omnibus III Contract Vehicle103K
- UCS Customizable Solution794K
- DoN WAWF Article385K
- BUMED WAWF Article131K
- DoD SPS Article1.5MB
- Procurement of Medical Equipment Article471K
- Shock Analysis on Medical Devices - By Deniz Bardakci1.6MB
- Server Virtualization345K
- UCS Meeting Today's Missions782K
Universal Consulting Services maximizes quality by ensuring all team personnel are held accountable for monitoring project deliverables and client satisfaction.
UCS’ organizational structure establishes clear lines of authority and responsibility for administrative, technical, and supporting tasks defined and scheduled for each of our programs. Our execution of each program ensures that quality control is a focus.
Our approach to quality control is comprised of four major activities:
- Regularly monitoring specific performance metrics (participant surveys, supervisor survey data, and key benchmark studies) to identify emerging trends and areas of improvement.
- Conducting periodic satisfaction surveys to obtain an accurate and current understanding of customer satisfaction with UCS’ programs and services. This is critical to ensuring we hear the voice of the customer as we continue improving and expanding our strategic services.
- Performing annual assessments of education programs against quality benchmarks and best practices, including industry guidelines published by organizations such as Gartner and Forrester Research.
- Providing performance data access to UCS and client program management to communicate the results of continuous program monitoring.
With experience in project management, software development, testing, functional and technical requirements drafting, help desk support, and training, we own the expertise to monitor and respond to issues immediately as they occur within our client base.