- UCS GSA Brochure333K
- Omnibus III Contract Vehicle103K
- UCS Customizable Solution794K
- DoN WAWF Article385K
- BUMED WAWF Article131K
- DoD SPS Article1.5MB
- Procurement of Medical Equipment Article471K
- Shock Analysis on Medical Devices - By Deniz Bardakci1.6MB
- Server Virtualization345K
- UCS Meeting Today's Missions782K
What is Omnibus III?
Omnibus III is an indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle introduced by Navy Medicine with an over-arching mission to establish an enterprise-wide infrastructure for their Research and Development (R&D). Navy Medicine is developing a conventional process for maturation of research into the treatment facility via protocols, clinical trials, and FDA related applications such as those available by way of a Contract Research Organization. These initiatives intend to accelerate and strengthen clinical research by applying a systematic process infrastructure that will better serve the evolving field of scientific discovery.
Who is Team UCS?
UCS, an Omnibus III prime contractor, has partnered with Alion Science and Technology and PricewaterhouseCoopers to provide the Government a specialized and talented team. We have a proven track record managing military healthcare projects and employing highly-educated DoD medical professionals and staff in support of Omnibus III. We provide leading subject-matter expertise and analytics in the medical R&D field.
Our scientists have experience working on the frontlines of research in areas that are crucial to military health treatment and management. This scientific know-how gives us a firm command of technical requirements, allowing us to select the right experts for the task.
Why Omnibus III?
This contracting vehicle provides the military services including Navy, Army and Air Force, as well as NATO with the flexibility and diversity of ordering in multiple task areas:
- Clinical Outcomes Assessment
- Clinical Investigation Program
- Clinical Research Policy and Analysis
- Deployment Health Research
- Clinical Research Networks
- Environmental Health Effects
- Clinical Research Training
- Medical, Simulation, and Mission Support
- Translational Research
- Etiological Research
- Behavioral Sciences & Epidemiology
- Warfighter Performance
Points of ContactPrimary
Mr. Erik Necciai
Director - Federal Acquisition Services
(703) 591-5100, ext. 206
Mr. Phillip J. Bach
Manager of Contracts
Phone: (703) 591-5100, ext. 212