- UCS GSA Brochure333K
- Omnibus III Contract Vehicle103K
- UCS Customizable Solution794K
- DoN WAWF Article385K
- BUMED WAWF Article131K
- DoD SPS Article1.5MB
- Procurement of Medical Equipment Article471K
- Shock Analysis on Medical Devices - By Deniz Bardakci1.6MB
- Server Virtualization345K
- UCS Meeting Today's Missions782K
The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS) II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – "8(a) STARS II" a/k/a "STARS II" is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide IT service-based solutions to the federal government. Any federal agency can order off the STARS II contract from qualifying SBA-certified 8(a) small business prime contractors.
UCS is pleased to offer our corporate experience, innovative solutions, and competitive pricing through STARS II. We are proud that an independent assessment of UCS' processes at CMMI Level 3 enables us to offer our services across both constellations and all functional areas on the STARS II contract, making us a premier choice for the full range of IT services.
UCS 8(a) STARS II Details: