- UCS GSA Brochure333K
- Omnibus III Contract Vehicle103K
- UCS Customizable Solution794K
- DoN WAWF Article385K
- BUMED WAWF Article131K
- DoD SPS Article1.5MB
- Procurement of Medical Equipment Article471K
- Shock Analysis on Medical Devices - By Deniz Bardakci1.6MB
- Server Virtualization345K
- UCS Meeting Today's Missions782K
It is UCS’s mission to be a highly professional and trusted provider of innovative business and technology solutions for the government and industry.
Delivering on our Mission:The tenets central to accomplishing our mission stem from our core company values:
- Quality: In everything we do
- Reliability and Integrity: We deliver what we promise
- Commitment: We are accountable
- Great People: Resources who are highly intelligent, innovative, and responsive
We fully apply our corporate experience, work ethic, cost competitiveness, and quality customer service to each of our engagements. UCS is equally committed to offering professional and corporate growth opportunities to our personnel while maintaining a respectful workplace.
UCS strives to continuously expand our competencies, diversify our workforce qualifications, and serve additional geographic regions as the company transitions to becoming a full-scope consulting firm. Specifically, our corporation's vision is comprised of the following goals:
- Provide high-quality and affordable consulting services in support of the warfighter overseas and at home.
- Continue growing the capabilities, size, and locations of our workforce to respond quickly to our customers' emerging needs.
- Leverage our business process expertise to help our customers more effectively and efficiently perform their duties.
- Deliver program management guidance and oversight resulting in value creation for our clients.
- Lead the analysis, integration, and deployment of the next generation of enterprise solutions.